Sunday, May 11, 2008

>OJ did it, move on

An ex-OJ Simpson associate is now spilling his guts, saying that a high, drunk OJ admitted murdering his wife and Ronald Goldman in 1994

Let's stop pretending that this is really news worthy here. OJ did it, we all know that.

I was in sixth grade when the murder happened. I watched story unfold, saw a sweet bronco chase, remember the trial (Judge Ito, Kato Kaelin and all). I watched the verdict in my sixth grade science class (obviously Ms. Hunter really didn't have anything better to do...like teach.) And through all of that, I only knew one thing: OJ did it.

So stop. I don't want it on Sportscenter, CNN.com needs to find something better to do and aren't there better guests for "Outside the Lines" than scumbags (if you were EVER in the "OJ camp," you are a scumbag.)

Forget the "fictional" book, the banter- it's old and I'm over it. OJ Simpson could stand in front of congress and say "I killed 'em, it was fun, kiss my ass" and there is nothing anyone could do. So if we all know he did and there is nothing that can be done about it, what is the big deal? I don't care if he admits it.

Stop wasting my time, this isn't 1994. OJ Simpson is dead to half the world, why can't we just leave it that way?

No comments: